Hey guys! I’m back with another quick and easy meal prep recipe! If you love sweet and spicy with a load of savory, you’re definitely gonna love this recipe!
Honey Sriracha Glazed Meatballs
Serves: 6-8 servings
For the meatballs:
2 lb. lean ground turkey
1 cup whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
¼ cup green onions, chopped
½ tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. black pepper
For the sauce:
¼ cup Sriracha
3 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
3 Tbsp rice vinegar
3 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
3 cloves garlic, minced
½ tsp. toasted sesame oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together turkey, breadcrumbs, eggs, green onions, garlic powder and salt/pepper until well combined. Shape mixture into 1½-inch balls (you’ll make roughly 40 balls) and place spaced apart on prepared baking sheets lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Bake meatballs for 20 to 25 minutes, or until browned and cooked through.
4. While the meatballs are baking, combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking continuously. Reduce heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes (the sauce will start to thicken) then toss with the meatballs.
5. Serve immediately over brown rice and top with green onions and a few sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 5 meatballs • Calories: 295
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe! Stay tuned for more!